Saturday, October 29, 2011

Green

I have been a bit lazy lately. I guess I deserve it. The fact is that I have been busy applying for jobs (it takes forever) and organising my portfolio. In addition I have been preparing lessons for my teaching rounds, so really now that I think about it I haven't really been that lazy. I simply felt uninspired to blog.

Estuve un poquito vaga ultimamente. Supongo que me lo merezco. La verdad es que estuve muy ocupada postulando por trabajos (que lleva muchisimo tiempo) y organizando mi portfolio. Tambien estuve preparando lecciones para mis practicas, asique en realidad no es que estoy vaga para escribir, Me parece que simplemente estoy sin inspiracion para blogear.

I guess a lot of things are going through my mind at the moment. The fact that no matter how much you think you know people, or how much of your heart you leave in a place, people still disappoint you and let you down. I think it is a sad reality and I must learn to leave with it, without tears. I have enough strength left in me to find my new path and I am confident it will be an improvement, that it all be worth it.

Muchas cosas estan pasando por mi mente en este momento. El hecho de que no importa cuanto uno piensa que conoce a la gente, o cuanto de tu alma dejas en un lugar, la gente igual de desilusiona y te deja pagando. Me parece que es una realidad con la que tengo que aprender a vivir y sin lagrimas. Despues de las que pase todavia tengo fuerza en mi para abrirme caminos nuevos y tengo la confianza de que seran mejores y todo habra valido la pena.

Lots of things to organise: job applications, lessons, interview preparations, VIT certification and a trip to Tasmania to receive my well deserved diploma, which is at the top of the list at the moment. I am so excited, I feel like I have grown a little more....not enough to be tall though :)

Muchas cosas que organizar: postulaciones para trabajos, lecciones, preparame para entrevistas, certificacion profesional y un viaje a Tasmania para recibir my bien merecido diploma, que esta a la cabeza de la lista en este momento. Estoy contenta, siento que creci un poquito mas...aunque no suficiente para ser alta :)

I love to see how everything is turning bright green at the moment, we had so much rain this Winter that everything looks so luscious. I am starting to feel the itch for trips to the beach and sleeping ins. I am going to enjoy my holidays so much!

No comments: