Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning walk in Tathra




Nothing better than waking up and going for an energising walk along the beach before breakfast. During my 1 hour walk I did not come across a single soul, only mine breathing in and out, listening to the squeaky sounds of the sand under my feet and gazing into the sapphire blue ocean. Only my footsteps undid the perfectly smooth surface of the sand, the breeze was fighting against me trying to delete my footprints as I left them behind. It was another perfect moment...just me and my thoughts taking in this amazing view and being glad to be alive and well. Back in the beach hut I filled up on coffee and toast with the family before embarking on a bush-walking adventure.

Nada mejor que despertarse y salir a pegarse una caminata energizante en la playa antes de desayunar. Durante una hora no me cruce con ninguna otra alma, solo la mia inhalando y exhalando, escuchando el chillido de la arena bajo mis pies y perdiendo la vista en el agua azul zafiro. Solo mis pasos desdibujaban la superficie perfecta de la arena, la brisa peleaba contra mi tratando de borrar mis huellas mientras yo las iba dejando detras. Fue otro momento perfecto...yo en soledad con mis pensamientos absorviendo esta vista espectacular y sintiendome feliz de estar viva y bien. De vuelta en la casita con la familia, cargue energias en forma de desayuno de mate y tostadas antes de embarcarnos en una aventura de caminata por los morros.


No comments: