Saturday, June 29, 2013

Argentina Part II



Okay Part II of my trip to Argentina, about time I finish this entry...I thought long and hard about why I couldn't bring myself to finish publishing the photos and writing about my trip. I guess that I don't want this to end because it means that the trip will be in the past and all the good memories will be, well, memories. Here I am with my long time friends Gabriela and Patricia. We don't talk very often or write to each other often enough, but we shared an afternoon together and I felt nothing but close to them like in the old times. I guess that some friendships survive time and distance. I love you girls.

Bueno Parte II de mi viaje, era hora que terminara esta entrada en mi blog...pense mucho sobre porque no podia ponerme a terminar de subir las fotos y a escribir sobre mi viaje. Supongo que no quiero que se termine porque implicaria que el viaje quedaria en el pasado y todos los recuerdos serian, bueno simplemente eso, recuerdos. Aqui estoy con mis amigas de toda la vida, Gabriela y Patricia. NO nos hablamos seguido y no nos escribimos tan seguido como deberiamo, pero en esa tarde que pasamos juntas me senti tan cerca como siempre. Sera que algunas amistades sobreviven el tiempo y las distancias. Las amo amigas.

No comments: