Thursday, September 27, 2012

20 years old!















Unbelievable, my son is 20 years old. The same age I was when I migrated to Australia on my own to meet the love of my life. I was thinking of this when we were waiting for a burger at Grilled and I was watching him doodle on an empty page of a book . It is so strange how things happen so differently for people and how our lives change in the blink of an eye. I am thinking of this more often and it is good, I think, because I am learning to value special moments like this a lot more than I used to. I am so happy that we are still able to do things together and enjoy them. Anton is such a lovely person. I can't be more proud of him, he is so grounded and has such a good heart. It is really nice when can have talks about life over a cup of coffee and we learn more about the way he thinks, the things he is enjoying and where he is heading. We spent the day together doing things we like, walking around, eating, drinking and buying things. At night when we came home he blew the candles, we ate a slice of cake and ended the day happily. As he went to bed I remembered other birthdays, the day he was born and thought about how quickly life goes by. Happy Birthday Anton. I love you so much!

Increible,mi hijo ya tiene 20 anos. La misma edad que yo era cuando emigre a Australia sola, para encontrarme con el amor de mi vida. Pense en esto mientras esperabamos las hamburguesas en Grilled y lo miraba dibujar sobre un cuaderno. Es tan raro como cosas tan diferentes le pasan a las personas y que tan rapido nuestras vidas pueden cambiar. Pienso en esto mas seguido ultimamente y es bueno, me parece, porque estoy aprendiendo a valorar pequenos momentitos como este mucho mas de lo que solia hacer. Me pone tan feliz que todavia podamos hacer cosas como estas juntos y disfrutarlas. Anton es una persona tan linda. No puedo estar mas orgullosa de el, tiene los pies tan en la tierra y tiene un gran corazon. Es re lindo cuando podemos hablar de cosas serias en la vida sobre una taza de cafe y aprendemos mas de el, de lo que piensa, de lo que le gusta hacer y hacia donde se esta encaminando. Pasamos el dia juntos haciendo cosas que nos gustan, caminando, mirando cosas, comiendo, bebiendo y comprando boludeces. A la noche cuando llegamos a casa soplo las velitas, comimos torta y terminamos el dia felizmente. Cuando se iba a la cama yo recordaba otros cumpleanos, el dia que nacio y pense que rapido que se va la vida. Feliz Cumple Anton, Te amo tanto!!!

No comments: